TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Adrian Robu LTD (referred to as “Albeena/we/our/us”). As user of this website (referred to as “you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make (“use/using”) is subject to our terms and conditions. Please:
- read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- print a copy for future reference.
- 1.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- 1.2 If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website
- 1.3 Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All Passwords Details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Password Details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
ORDER PROCESS .
- 2.1 All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 2.2 The ‘confirmation’ stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Albeena.
- 2.3 Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- 2.4 We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website, and therefore, please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders please Contact Us.
- 3.1 This website is only for delivery of products to customers in mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses and for smaller items we can now deliver to the Scottish Islands, Isle of Scilly & Isle of Man. We cannot deliver to BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
- 3.2 Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Albeena shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- 3.3 Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
- 4.1 We take payment from your card or PayPal account at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card or PayPal details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods. Additional Terms and Conditions for payments made by Paypal can be found at www.paypal.co.uk (this link will open in a new window). (Albeena.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external websites.)
- 4.2 To ensure that your credit, debit, charge card or PayPal account is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with relevant data protection laws.
- 4.3 a) Online price errors. If we discover an error in the price of goods ordered or reserved, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the goods being despatched or in store prior to the collection of the goods). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
b) If you reserve a product and the price changes (due to normal fluctuations e.g. goods going into or coming out of promotion, but not a pricing error) before you collect the item, you may request to pay the lowest of i) the price on reservation or ii) the prevailing price in store at the time of collection. This will also apply if your reservation is extended but not if the reservation collection window has expired. Proof of reservation would include: –
- Reservation Number
- Print out from the internet
- Text message/email showing reservation number
4.3.1 If, in our opinion, any person or persons, whether acting on behalf of themselves or a business, engages in practices that call into question the fair use of the check and reserve system, we reserve the right to cancel reservations and / or to restrict / block access to the check and reserve system for that person or persons. Examples of such activity may include placing significant numbers of reservations where the goods are not subsequently collected, placing significant numbers of reservations for the same product without them being subsequently collected and the selling of reservation confirmations. This list is not exhaustive.
- 4.4 Payment can be made by credit card or PAYPAL.
- 4.5 Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- 4.6 All prices are shown in sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated.
- 4.7 **The price of products can be changed more than once. By ‘original price’ we mean the original price displayed online on albeena.co.uk
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTION .
- 5.1 We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, please refer to Returns and refunds. Some products are excluded from the Guarantee and are clearly marked by a sign next to the product name. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our Returns and refunds section.
- 5.2 Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. We may experience problems with the supply of certain products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement or substitute you can return it in accordance with our 30-day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges Regulations (see the Returns and refunds page for further details
- 5.3 All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY .
- 6.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- 6.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY .
Adrian Robu LTD Ltd, 69 Druid Street, Hinckley, LE101QQ