PREMIUM BEE PRODUCTS
BEE BREAD CAPSULES
CAPSULES : 30
100% All Natural with no additives or preservatives
At ALBEENA we have sourced a naturally harvested bee bread which has no additives or preservatives. Direct harvested from beehives from Transylvania by our professional beekeepers, our bee bread is free from any GMO or artificial flavours. We supply this bee bread product in its natural, fresh and unchanged state.
Rich in nutritional benefits for both mental and physical health
Bee bread is getting better with this purchase. You get to enjoy a fabulous rich in nutritional value bee bread. Our bee bread product improves your skin tone and has a rejuvenating effect on your body. Helps in attaining anti-wrinkle skin. A special food to support your immune and boost it. Supports weight loss, body detox and serves as a natural antioxidant.
Here are more benefits of all natural bee bread
- Bee Bread brings undeniable benefits to the body’s overall well-being, thanks to the polyphenols in its composition which have anti-inflammatory properties, phytosterols and fatty acids with anti-carcinogenic role and polysaccharides which stimulate the immune system;
- Bee Bread has a hepatoprotective effect, because the proteins in its composition are ready digested and the liver no longer works to process them. It is extremely useful as an adjuvant in the treatment of hepatitis and cirrhosis, as well as in the relief of digestive diseases, as it restores intestinal flora and prevents the growth of harmful micro-organisms;
- Bee bread has detoxifying effects and regulates intestinal activity, and is also very useful in cases of chronic constipation;
- Bee bread reduces the negative effects of tobacco and alcohol consumption, helping to regenerate the lungs and liver;
- Bee bread supports the balance of the immune system through its antioxidant effects and protects the body from the action of free radicals, preventing infections and, if necessary, regulates blood cholesterol levels and reduces triglyceride levels;
Ingredients: Bee bread; capsule: vegetable.
Product/food supplement recommended for vegetarians.
Recommendations and therapeutic indications
According to studies and based on the therapeutic indications of this bee compound, the Bee bread supplement is recommended for:
- detoxifying the body and regenerating the liver – thanks to the selenium it provides;
- digestive disorders (disturbed intestinal transit, colon diseases, enterocolitis, constipation, fermentation colitis);
- boosting immunity – recommended for those with anaemia.
Take 1 capsule twice a day with an adequate amount of water.
Duration of administration
Studies have shown that a minimum 12-week course is needed for optimal results.
The product is contraindicated for people who are allergic or hypersensitive to bee products (propolis). The product should not be consumed by children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
PET bottle with 60 capsules. Net weight: 40,2 g
OTHER PREMIUM BEE PRODUCTS .
#OUR BLOGS .
POSTED ON 26 MARCH, 2019
Apitherapy (Apis in Latin) is the careful application of bee products such as honey, bee venom, propolis, pollen, royal jelly and beeswax to prevent and cure pathological diseases and disorders. The medicinal use of bee colony products has an ancient tradition in human history and… The post What is apitherapy? appeared first on Albeena blog – All about bees and bee products.
POSTED ON 27 MAY, 2019
YOU CAN ALSO TAKE CARE OF OUR BEES. Sir David Attenborough said: “If the bees disappeared from the face of the Earth, people would have only two years to live.” That should raise questions for anyone who has not even thought about this, or has… The post Find out what you can do to save the bees appeared first on Albeena blog – All about bees and bee products.
POSTED ON 03 MAY, 2019
What is bee bread? Bee bread is a unique product as it cannot be synthesized in a laboratory, instead only being produced by bees inside the hive. It is a truly incredible product, rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antibiotics, trace elements, enzymes and many… The post Bee Bread VS. Bee Pollen -What are the differences? appeared first on Albeena blog – All about bees and bee products.