PREMIUM BEE PRODUCTS
BEE POLLEN CAPSULES
CAPSULES : 30
100% All Natural Bee Pollen with no additives or preservatives
Bee pollen is one of the most famous and well-known bee products, a therapeutic element that should not be missing from the daily diet. It contains bioactive compounds including proteins, amino acids, lipids, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and polyphenols. Over time, research has shown that bee pollen is a balanced, healthy natural supplement that can protect against metabolic syndrome disorders. Bee Pollen supplement is especially suitable for those who have problems related to metabolic syndrome disorders and low immunity.
Ingredients: Bee pollen powder; capsule: vegetable.
What exactly is bee pollen?
The ancient Egyptians described bee pollen as “a life-giving powder” and they were quite right, as pollen, through the ingredients it contains, supports a good quality of life. Bee pollen is a combination of plant pollen, enzymes, nectar, honey and other secretions produced by bees. It is considered to be a nutritional goldmine, a source of vital nutrients, due to its active components that have significant medicinal properties for health. Bee pollen contains bioactive compounds including proteins, amino acids, lipids, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and polyphenols. The vital components of pollen improve various body functions and provide protection against many diseases.
Bee Pollen contains minerals, 0.6% vitamins, about 1% carotenoids, 1.6% polyphenols, 5.1% lipids, 10.4% amino acids, 22.7% protein, 30.8% carbohydrates. The average protein content of pollen is 22.7%, including vital amino acids such as tryptophan, phenylalanine, methionine, leucine, lysine, threonine, histidine, isoleucine and valine.
Bee pollen is a potential source of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin E, provitamin A, vitamin D and water-soluble vitamins such as vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C, also a source of acids such as biotin, rutin, pantothenic, nicotinic, inositol and folic acid. Also contains macroelements such as sodium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium, as well as microelements such as zinc, copper, manganese, iron and selenium. These metabolites contribute to bee pollen’s therapeutic potential.
Benefits / effects
- Helps to keep blood sugar within normal limits;
- Reduces fatigue and gives the body the energy it needs;
- Prevents obesity and liver disorders; latest evidence has shown that phenolic compounds can improve nutrient absorption, lipid metabolism and weight loss. Bee pollen is rich in phenolic compounds that could play a crucial role in avoiding obesity and its secondary complications;
- Has cardio-protective effects; in patients with acute myocardial infarction, antioxidant therapy may be an effective tool for avoiding cardiac damage and myocardial dysfunction;
- Lowers uric acid;
- Bee pollen has been shown to have an anabolic effect on bone components;
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects;
- Bee pollen from the wild flora of Transylvania also works as an anti-allergy agent, making it suitable for those suffering from hayfever allergy.
Bee Pollen Supplement is particularly recommended in case of:
- metabolic syndrome disorders – a group of conditions that increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes. These problems lead to increased blood pressure, hyperglycaemia, extra visceral fat and abnormal cholesterol and triglyceride levels. A healthy diet is the main way to prevent and treat metabolic syndrome disorders. Research has shown that pollen is a balanced, healthy natural supplement that can protect against metabolic syndrome disorders. Pollen lowers plasma cholesterol and is useful in supporting the treatment of atherosclerosis;
- intestinal disorders: enterocolitis, acute and chronic colitis, fermentation/putrefaction, chronic constipation, etc.
- low immunity, as pollen strengthens the immune system and reduces the risk of allergies. Studies have also confirmed that pollen has multiple antimicrobial properties and can kill bacteria such as those that cause staph infections.
Method of administration
Take 1 capsule twice a day with an adequate amount of water.
Duration of administration
Studies have shown that a course of at least 12 weeks is needed for optimal results.
Bee Pollen is contraindicated for people who are allergic or hypersensitive to bee products (pollen, propolis). The product should not be consumed by children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
This product is a food supplement. Do not give to children under 3 years of age. Store in a dry place, away from light and heat (at temperatures below 25°C). Keep out of the reach and sight of children. The product is not recommended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily portion.
PET bottle with 60 capsules. Net weight: 32,7 g
OTHER PREMIUM BEE PRODUCTS .
#OUR BLOGS .
POSTED ON 26 MARCH, 2019
Apitherapy (Apis in Latin) is the careful application of bee products such as honey, bee venom, propolis, pollen, royal jelly and beeswax to prevent and cure pathological diseases and disorders. The medicinal use of bee colony products has an ancient tradition in human history and… The post What is apitherapy? appeared first on Albeena blog – All about bees and bee products.
POSTED ON 27 MAY, 2019
YOU CAN ALSO TAKE CARE OF OUR BEES. Sir David Attenborough said: “If the bees disappeared from the face of the Earth, people would have only two years to live.” That should raise questions for anyone who has not even thought about this, or has… The post Find out what you can do to save the bees appeared first on Albeena blog – All about bees and bee products.
POSTED ON 03 MAY, 2019
What is bee bread? Bee bread is a unique product as it cannot be synthesized in a laboratory, instead only being produced by bees inside the hive. It is a truly incredible product, rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antibiotics, trace elements, enzymes and many… The post Bee Bread VS. Bee Pollen -What are the differences? appeared first on Albeena blog – All about bees and bee products.